Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1920's Transformers

All day I have tried to draw a steam-powered transformer defending President McKinley from turn-of-the-century villians. Sadly, I have failed to draw such a scene to my satisfaction. So I have nothing here to post but the idea of a steam-powered transformer. Maybe he transforms into an log raft, or some sort of beaver trap. In fact, all I have to show for today is this crude drawing of Optimus Prime during his Civil War Days.




It's not all that entertaining, but I worked hard on it and I have to post something so I feel validated.

1 comment:

Dan said...

I wonder if that transformer can dance like the good old flappers of the roaring twenties. I haven't seen the transformer movies yet (mostly cause they're not over to the Redbox, dangit). But I'd pay good money to see that transformer dance the Charleston, Baltimore, Shimmy, Tango and more!!