Wednesday, November 16, 2011

An end to what's important

Well friends, I'm afraid I'm going away for a while. You see, I've only got internet access at work, and due to....lingering differences in the company's direction....I am not longer going to have a portal with which to share my magical tales of chemical formulas and mostly made-up ghost stories.

And so, for the time being, I wish you all the best. One day I will find a new job and return to delighting your souls and tickling your loins with tales of whatever this blog was about.

- Scott

3 comments:

heather said...

I hope everything is okay with your work. We’ll miss you on the blog. Don’t forget that you are welcome to come fight all of the kids to get on our compute. We’d love any excuse to get you to come and visit!

Kim said...

Oh dear, I do not like this at all. You will be sorely missed!

Moonery said...

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!